Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Little Dream...on hold

Sorry its been a while... the New Zealand rollercoaster is over and we moved back to the UK in August and since then we've been settling back in to English life, finding jobs, new living arrangements and even getting married!
Its been a complete whirlwind but now I am back and dreaming daily of my Little Dream Home...
The latest craze of upcycling and recycling old furniture has hit me hard and is literally a new addition. 
I spend much of my time scouring Ebay and preloved for items that need just a little bit of love.
My new husband is seriously wondering what he has let himself in for with our little 2 bed rented cottage utilised as a fun workshop for my imagination!!
I have so much to update you on over the next few posts from the discovery of chalk paint to my boot sale addition and the decor and theme of the wedding to the welsh dresser hunt and my new found instagram addiction!!
I promise I wont leave it so long next time! 
Sorry for the cheesy pic! But its my favourite ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment